Fostering tomorrow’s dental public health leaders
Applications are now open for the 2023-2024 Dental Public Health Leadership Academy!
The AIDPH Dental Public Health Leadership Academy (DPHLA) is a 12-month, virtual program that will build the knowledge, skills, and capacity of up to 20 early-career dental public health professionals and students to be leaders in their field. Integrating leadership and dental public health topics, the DPHLA will incorporate didactic and case-based learnings; hands-on exercises; professional networking; and collaborative, peer-to-peer learning. Interested individuals should complete this program application by Wednesday, May 31, at 5:00 pm PDT.
About the DPHLA
Expert faculty will provide teachings and related resources, as well as support each participant to apply program learnings to a real-time project they will each undertake over the 12 months. Participants will receive CEUs and a certification at the completion of the program, which will run from September 1, 2023, to August 31, 2024.
- Monthly, two-hour seminars from 12:00 to 2:00 ET on the third Wednesday of every month over Zoom.
- Monthly, one-hour “flash mentoring” sessions (optional).
- Interim learning and application.
- Networking opportunities with national leaders and experts.
- Support for completion of a transformation project.
Please review the Request for Applications for additional detail about these program elements.