June 8 from 11:00 am to Noon CT | Veteran Oral Health Action Collaborative Launch | Register here
This kick-off session for the 2023 Veteran Oral Health Action Collaborative will lay the groundwork for the six-month program. Presenters will describe the systemic relationship between oral health and overall health and how it can be supported through a framework that uses the five components of the interprofessional oral health network:
- Shared responsibility of oral systemic health
- Establishment of a referral network
- Transitioning care models
- Environment of improvement
- Health Information Technology (HIT)
Participants will be invited to discuss the potential benefits and challenges of offering integrated, value-based care for veterans in their own practices and communities.
After attending this session, participants will:
- Define the MORE Care framework and overarching opportunities to apply it within veteran oral health.
- Evaluate how veteran oral health care delivery can be improved or expanded within a value-based and integrated setting.
- Review content, topics, and activities for future sessions of the learning collaborative.
- Rebekah Mathews, MPA, Vice President, Health Transformation CareQuest Institute for Oral Health
- Stacey Chazin, MPH, MDOL, Director of Education & Leadership, AIDPH
Please register here for this interactive and engaging session, and invite others that you think would benefit from attending.
The American Institute of Dental Public Health is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider. The ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. Concerns or complaints about a CE provider may be directed to the provider or to the ADA CERP at www.ADA.org/CERP.