This webinar explores the ability of teledentistry to close gaps in oral health by increasing access and facilitating person-centered care. A panel of presenters provide an overview of their teledentistry models and share both challenges and successes.
After this webinar participants will be able to:
- Recognize teledentistry as a means of increasing access and facilitating person-centered care,
- Identify components of different teledentistry models that might be successful in their respective state, and
- Describe policy issues that would have to be addressed in some states to take advantage of the benefits of teledentistry.
- Paul Glassman, DDS, MA, MBA, Assistant Dean for Research at the College of Dental Medicine at California Northstate University and Professor Emeritus at the University of the Pacific, Arthur A. Dugoni, School of Dentistry in San Francisco
- William Bailey, DDS, MPH, Delta Dental Endowed Chair in Early Childhood Caries Prevention and the Director of the Center for Oral Disease Prevention and Population Health Research, University of Colorado School of Dental Medicine
- Sharity Ludwig, EPDH, MS, Director of Clinical Innovations, Advantage Dental from DentaQuest