The second COVID-19 Conversations webinar: discussed benefit-risk analysis of social/physical distancing strategies, including for vulnerable populations; examined strategies for mitigating mental health impacts; and explored what science is available to guide eventual relaxation of measures.
The webinar’s panel of expert speakers:
- Sharon Inouye, MD, MPH (Moderator) — Professor of Medicine, Harvard University Medical School
- Anne Schuchat, MD — Principal Deputy Director, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Sandro Galea, MD, MPH, DrPH — Dean and Robert A. Knox Professor, Boston University School of Public Health
- Jason Karlawish, MD — Professor of Medicine, University of Pennsylvania Perelman School of Medicine
- Jennifer Nuzzo, DrPH, SM — Senior Scholar, Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security