Are you a recent dental public health graduate?
You may be interested in our mentorship program.
The AIDPH Mentorship Program focuses on recently graduated dental public health workforce who are looking for guidance and direction from established mentors. AIDPH matches mentees and mentors based on interests, goals, professional roles, and work setting while serving as the platform to facilitate meaningful engagement between mentees and mentors. Mentors provide guidance and networking connections while assisting mentees in identifying and pursuing personal goals, developing leadership skills, and discussing future career paths.
AIDPH Mentorship Program Outline:
- No cost for participation
- One year program starting in the Fall of 2018
- One-to-one mentorship between a mentee and a carefully matched mentor
- Routine virtual video meetings conducted in the AIDPH mentorship platform
- Planned networking event at the National Oral Health Conference
- Flash mentoring sessions throughout the year designed to engage with other mentors and mentees
- Resources provided throughout the year to help with CV building and career opportunities
Mentee enrollment is now closed. Please check back next year for mentee opportunities with AIDPH.
Mentorship is a rewarding experience. Mentors will be able to share their experience in a comfortable and easy environment while honing their own leadership skills. Mentors will be expected to dedicate at least five hours per month to their mentors. Virtual meetings are required. It is expected that mentors will have a minimum of 10 years' experience in dental public health and currently working in the field. Fill out your mentor profile to participate in this enriching experience.